Looking for a little help for speakers I may purchase

I recently went to audio dealer near me and by accident decide to listen to a used pair of egglestonworks andra.  I must say I was completely blown away by the sound. I decided I will listen one more time this weekend.  And for the price being very affordable I will put them in my bedroom.  They were hooked up to prima tube. But I dont want to put tube in my room. And want to keep amp and pre under 2 or 3k. Any suggestions? Used is fine. Ty
pcc67
I had Andra1 Speakers a while back. Good  sound but a little heavy on the bass, however they like power.
@chayro 
I guess I won't know if I don't ask the question.  Also I would imagine I'm not the first person to ever listen to them, so I would say many.  I don't mean to sound rude, but really tired of being on a website that is all about audio and some are offend when you ask an audio question.  And I will ask the dealer.  I would not think he has listened to them with all the equipment out there, especially since he took them in on trade. Now back to the people interested in audio.
I have EgglestonWorks Fontaines, the Andra's little brother (same top three drivers, but no 12" bass drivers). Prior to going to all tubes I did have one of Frank Van Alstine's amps which sounded very good on them and had plenty of power. Check out his products - well built, sound good, excellent customer service. If I ever switch back to ss I'll seriously consider buying one of his amps again.
Thanks Dan, I will check them out.  Do u prefer the tubes on them? The tube the dealer had on them were 6k or he had mono block tubes for 7k. Just dont want to spend that kind of money in the bedroom.  I am 95 percent sure I will buy them, wife wants to hear them first almost like here first system for herself,  so she is excited.  My setup in living room. 
YW pcc67. Yes, I prefer tubes on them, or most any speaker for that matter. I am running a pair of Audio Mirror 45 Watt SET monoblocs - plenty of power for the Fontaines. Don't know if they'd be enough for the Andras though. I recall reading in the past that some Andra owners liked McIntosh tubes (MC 275 monoblocs) with them, but those are way over your budget.