Looking for Recommendation for AVR

My 20 year old Harmon Kardon AVR 65 suddenly has a bad buzz and doesn't seem to be working - 
It is time for a new AVR I think.

Are there any recommendations for an AVR ?
I have an Aerial center channel, 2 Mirage back speakers, and Aerial 10T front speakers that I will be running through an Audio Research LS 25 pre-amp and Pass Labs 250.8 amp.
This means my AVR has to have pre-outs for the front speakers.

Any recommendations for an AVR - I'm using the AVR just for when I watch my TV - a new LG 55 inch OLED (beautiful pic btw) ?
I don't want to break the bank on this - I was seeing that Marantz, Yahama, and Denon had AVR's under $1000 with pre-outs.

Steve

pianosteve22
Sony ES Series, excellent sound and has Sony room correction which has worked very well for me.  Sony ES 4K UHD Disk player, too.
Did this person ever replace the AVR?  Anthem MRX520 is a real simple solution for $1399.00...
Hi - i went with a new Marantz SR7012 which i bought from Accessories For Less - 
I can't say it is the best AVR out there as I have not tried different models but it has worked very well so far.

My move from a tube amp to the pass solid state worked well as now leave my amp on and I can listen to music all the time and watch netflix and TV through the same sound system with just a few clicks on my remote controls. 

Restarting this thread since it has a good title...

I bought the Marantz NR1510 from Acc4Less. I love the Marantz sound. But the unit has issues (I'll add background below). I have had good past experiences with Acc4Less, so will trade back this NR1510 for another unit of a different brand.

What is recommended for 5 channel AVR used for TV and music? I'm looking at spending $400 +/-$100. Looking at Denon X2700H, Onkyo TX-NR6100, or a Yamaha. Any input/comparison on sound quality and auto-tune functions between the two brands is appreciated. I will connect from TV via optical connector into AVR, and then from AVR into Revel speakers.

I think I just want whatever sounds the closest to a Marantz and has best version of Audyssey/similar auto-tuning. 
I'd buy another Marantz but only the NR1510 Marantz is in the budget.

FYI Background on NR1510: Unfortunately it seems to have bug/virus (if possible). The volume works differently every time I turn it on. Sometimes it turns at full blast-volume and remote won't work and I have to run to the receiver to turn it off. Other times I get no volume. and other times I turn up/down the volume and the AVR responds 10 seconds later (big delay). All these possibilities can happen within 5 minutes of using the unit. And now Audyssey won't detect my speakers. 

Thanks in advance for any opinions of best sound and best auto-tuning software!

update: I got help. Acc4less recommended integrated stereo amp because having a 5.1 hub was not a priority. The Marantz PM7000N with my Revel Concerta M12’s sounds great. Maybe I’ll never need Audyssey again.