Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
I sent Doug White of TVTI an e-mail asking the price of the Assoluta Mono-blocks. The price he gave me almost made me blow my morning coffee through my nose. Seems the Assoluta gear will be aimed at the top 5 percenters.

I just thank my lucky stars I got my Piano Diaceras when I did.
Oh no, thought I was done with my Contriva, never interested in switching to other speakers going on 5yrs now.. (how time flies), not even the Agoria nor the G2 moved me enough. But hearing that Assoluta's diamond mid will make way to their more manageable sized speakers will probably change that. Curious on details of that one as I prefer more friendly sized speakers over huge monolith/towering types.. Cheaper too! ;)

http://www.laassoluta.com/intro.htm

*However my room at around 60m2 will be at/near limit of that speaker's filling capacity. Hmm...
Hey Bvdiman, If Linkster is correct regarding the dimensions of the Akira's they should be perfect for you. They sure are pretty. :-)
The Akira will play in rooms up to 60m2 according to Tidal (as read on the Assoluta page).
Hey Linkster,
I'm thinking of upgrading my All Ceramic Contriva to the Contriva Diacera (diamond tweeters). What are your feelings about this. Can you describe the differences. You are (to my knowledge) the only one that have done this. Regards Robert