Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
I own the Piano Diaceras (latest version with black BCC drivers). Besides the superior bass extension, how are they different? Congratulations on a superb product! No place to go from a Contriva IMO!
Linkster,

The Contriva G2 further improves on the wonderful Piano Diaceras that we both love. The imaging is better, the sound is fuller and more coherent and the response is more extended with the two 9 inch woofers and new tweeter.

You can check out a picture of the speakers (and me) on Doug White's home page at www.thevoicethatis.com
Tidal coming out with a bunch of new products. The two that caught my interest are the Akira speakers (Piano Diacera replacements?) and the Assoluta Monoblock amps.

The Akira's stand 4.5 feet high for medium to small listening areas. Don't know footprint size.

The descriptor on the Tidal website seems to indicate (and I might be totally incorrect) that the new mono-blocks will be switching amps, otherwise known for the forbidden term in highend as Class D. I currently use Spectron mono-blocks and would very much like to hear how these new Tidal amps sound. Their price, though, will probably be more than I can bear.
The Piano G2 is a replacement for the Piano Cera and has a ceramic tweeter. The G2 appears to have a cabinet that has the same dimensions of the legacy Piano series unlike the Contriva G2 which has a different sized cabinet than its predesessor. The Akira is dimensionally larger than the Contriva G2 so I suspect it is positioned above the Contriva in the Tidal line-up. Looks like the Piano Diacera will become a collector's item?!
I sent Doug White of TVTI an e-mail asking the price of the Assoluta Mono-blocks. The price he gave me almost made me blow my morning coffee through my nose. Seems the Assoluta gear will be aimed at the top 5 percenters.

I just thank my lucky stars I got my Piano Diaceras when I did.