Zu audio Soul Supreme vs Prana Fidelity Bhava

I am looking to update  a pair of Spendor SP1 speakers.  I would like to buy a US made speaker and have been reading about Zu Audio Soul Supreme and Prana Fidelity Bhava speakers.  I have not auditioned either yet but wonder if anyone out there has heard these speakers and if so could characterize their sound.  I will be using a Leben CS600 tube amplifier.
Thanks
MP
mpomerantz
@roxy54

Really? Look at most any Stereophile measurements of a ported speaker, the sound coming out of the port can sometimes be very loud, which is why most bookshelves are rear ported (mine are front-ported, but are a T-line so it’s less of an issue), and why most front ported towers have the port near the floor.

As an example, the PSB Imagine T3:
https://www.stereophile.com/images/816PSBT3fig3.jpg

The red line is the port, you can see at ~800Hz it’s only ~10dB below the woofer. 

Unlike most audiophile “phobias” or beliefs, this one actually has merit, though it of course is whole-fully dependent on the speaker in question.
M
I appreciate your comments.  How do you reconcile the Herb Reichert review of the Soul Supreme and the measurements reported?  It would seem to be a bit of a disconnect.
M

I have heard both at RMAF. I know audio is subjective, so this is my opinion only, but the Prana speaker to my ears sounds more like music than the Zu. Zu (again subjective), to me, sounds like cardboard. But they sell a lot of speakers, so I suppose they are doing something right.
Each time I’ve been to RMAF, the Prana room was in my top 3 for sound. I can’t recall the others at this time.
Prana does something special; there’s a ‘soul’ to their sound that eludes many others.
Sounds good ( no pun intended).  Have you heard the bhava ?  If so does it have enough bass?
Thanks
Mike

I am listening yo my Bhavas right now. They reach down to about 38-40hz. Although some speakers with single 6" woofers claim they can reach similarly low (like my roommate's ProAc SM100s), I feel that the two 6" woofers for each Bhava give the lower registers a bit more meat on the bones.