Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Hi link,

this is an open discussion I like other here have owned many systems I owned the contriva which is basically a copy of Sonus Faber the sound was uninteresting and had poor efficient. They are pretty but the dc10 speaker is in another league not to mention it 95db spl
mountain-high.....we are all glad you like your' Instrument 8PS ' speaker. to each his/her own..
I don't believe that Sonus faber would think that the Contriva is a copy of their design. Which version of the Contriva did you own (the earlier ones did not use Accuton bass drivers)?.
The whole layout including the twin rear ports is very much like Sonus Faber I owned the early ones 2008.
From a respondent in one of Mountain High's thread "Berlin R to challenge Magico/Raidho?" >>>>>

11-07-12: Krell_man

Luvs2listen,

Actually, Mountain-High probably doesn't want to know anything. He's been touting dc10audio speakers since RMAF, plus, he's selling them.

Even dc10audio asked him to stop in another one of his threads. Obviously he's not even listening to the company.

There's nothing wrong with recommending a product that you like and use, but Mountain-High is to the point of hurting dc10audio's creditability because he's trying to push them down our throats. The fact that he's also selling the speakers is even worse.

Chuck
Krell_man (System | Reviews | Threads | Answers | This Thread)

<<<<< +1
Krell_man pretty much sums it up. Good luck and Goodbye now Mr.High!