Machina Dynamica New Dark Matter CD and Blu Ray tray treatment?

This is a set of adhesive-backed thin plastic pieces that one attaches to one’s transport or player disc tray. The disk rests on them during non-spin mode, but presumably don’t touch the applied thin pieces during playback mode. The company says the new Dark Matter pieces reduces background scattered light from reaching the photodetector, thereby improving performance. 

Anyone tried this product? Please specify transport or player if you have and your impressions. 
128x128celander
"If so, I think some of us should still hold Geoff down and give him a serious torture tickling from time to time."

I just cut off my fingers right after plucking my eyes out.
I would like to know has anyone tried the NDM on a front loader WITH a cd mat like the Marigo crossbow? I would like to try the NDM but it does not look like the disc would clear the entrance of my Oppo BDP-205’s transport with the disc resting on the squares AND the mat atop the disc-(although once spinning the disc would probably clear the squares on the tray)
@jetter- Man, that's a little severe. I just shuttered uncontrollably for a bit and lost my appetite for the day...