Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Hi Bostonbean,

It would be difficult for me to audition the Tidal and Rockport although I'd very much love to because they don't have a distributor in my country.
Epic, these are two different products that share a cabinet and bass drivers (different tweeters and crossovers). Each offers remarkable value at their respective price points. My Diacera only has around 260 hours so it still has a long way to go. It has a coherence and transparency that the Piano Cera only suggests. It also has a greater sense of depth and dimensionality, along with more precise imaging within the soundstage. The Piano Cera probably offers greater value at its price point (be happy about this!)and I am unaware of anyone else who has gone this route. The caveat here is that I could change my opinion in another 600 hours as the full potential of the Diacera is revealed. I had an unusual set of circumstances that presented this option to me.
Nice comments from Mr. Atkinson of Stereophile at the Capital Audiofest about The Voice That Is and Tidal. Page down about half way.

http://www.stereophile.com/content/capital-audiofest151day-two-early-afternoon
I was at CAF yesterday and got to listen to most rooms there including the two Tidal based systems.

They sounded very good but dynamics were noticeably compressed with the rig using the smaller Tidals with smaller drivers as would be expected. Other than that, sound was top notch but for those $$$s I would want it all.

I think the Stereophile guy sold the GT Audio works rig a bit short, probably due to unfamiliarity and not enough time to listen. I would have liked to heard more but for $3000 including two separate standalone subs, these were the giant killers there that I heard.

I was there on Sunday and the presenter did have to make some tweaks to the subs for bass levels still during my audition, so possible this was off prior when the Stereophile guy listened.

I agree the Mapleshade room sound was nothing to write home about although they won the award for best cable elevators and I liked the build quality of their stands. Mapleshade's recordings are their unique contribution to audiophilia I would say and I bought several while in the room. Why one of their own recordings was not playing when I went in I have no idea but they seemed to be going for something more mainstream with REM and such, which was probably not a good idea at an audio show.
Given the current world economy, I'm wondering how much of a premium one pays typically in the US for German imports like Tidal and others (mbl, etc.). Seems to me this might be significant when it comes to competing with American made products at various price points.