Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Georgmg, what was your impression of the reception given to the Piano Cera and Piano X-tender subwoofer combination? While I'm sure they sounded excellent, the aesthetics of four towers the same size seemed a bit "eccentric" to me. I've seen no mention of price of the sub-woofers yet and I wonder what prospective customers will think when considering a set of Diaceras versus Pianos and the subwoofers. Plus, most wives and decorators are not going to be happy with the visual statement a set of Piano Ceras and X-tender subs make.
Congrats George, just try the Argento FLOW of FLOW Master References before paying for any other cable. They are very neutral thus a great match with Tidal Speakers.
IMHO there are far too many in the audio community, along with recording artists and studios, that are obsessed with bass. With that being said I would definitely get the X-tender subs if I had the space. Do I believe they are essential? No, but rounding out the bottom end would not be a bad thing either. I will add that I am totally happy with my Piano Diaceras as they are and won't think twice as to whether I am missing anything by not having the X-tenders.

Regarding aesthetics I would think the additional subs would probably work nicely in a dedicated listening venue.
The Piano Cera/Diacera include the variotuning feature which has settings for bass augmentation, flat or as a two-way (disabling the lower woofer). I ran my Piano Ceras in a room as small as 14 x 11 feet and the bass integrated very nicely.