Best RG6/RCA Compression Connectors for Subwoofer Cable

I’m looking to use Belden 1694a cable for a subwoofer run. I want audiophile quality compression connectors to adapt the RG6 to an RCA connection. 
craigert
Belden 1694a Cable is not copper clad steel. It’s solid copper. Yes I know it’s techinically not RG6 according to MILSPEC but everybody just calls it RG6. I saw the whole thread argument where RG6 is technically copper clad steel.

Just out of curiousity, what’s your take on RG59, because 90% of companies making subwoofer cables are using that and it’s the exact same as RG6 type solid copper line just smaller and more flexible. 
Remember, this line is going in-wall and therefore needs to be fire rated as CL2 or CM.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/113-subwoofers-bass-transducers/2744425-subwoofer-wall-cable.html

Every search I perform on google for In-Wall subwoofer cable comes up RG59 or upgrade to RG6!

Every search also says you can’t use regular speaker wires to make powered subwoofer interconnects.
Use Belden 1696a Brilliance cable. It’s great for analog audio applications and you can build audiophile grade cables yourself to the design I gave above very economically. 

Agree with sleepwalker65, Belden 1696a is a twisted pair with drain, CM rated. Another similiar choice would be Belden 1800F, which is CL2 rated.

Retired now, but worked over 25 years in the A/V industry with ~15 years of designing and supervising install of home theater. Have listened to many subwoofers connected with quality RG6 and twisted pair audio cable. Twisted pair sounds better and also, there is an advantage that the shield is not used in the path of the signal like RG6.