Yamaha integrated amp as3000 vs Pass integrated

Hi ! I’m very interesting in the new line Yamaha AS3000 and want to hear other have compare it with some of the pass labs int , what are your thoughts on both of the gears , so far I been looking at a used totl Yamaha but I haven’t seen any come up used , it kinda rare here so it made me think that people must love and want to keep it , so what are your thoughts ?
atl4love
As my primary listening/home theater space is currently undergoing remodel, everything is upstairs in one room:

https://i.imgur.com/vnPQlH4.jpg

A-S1100, Luxman L507uX, Audio Research LS28/VT80/Schiit Freya combo.

Yes, the Luxman L507uX is more resolving than Yammie by a small factor, I notice it especially on string instruments but you really, really have to listen for it. If blinded, I could not tell either side by side. Bass seems equally tight with both, as the the treble extension. Somehow the Yammie does sound more tube like than the Luxman. Not in the Audio Research way, more like Primaluna way. 

As to holographic sound staging, both are good until I flip on the LS28/VT80 combo and then it's another story. 
So I would say Yammie sounds more like old school tube design like Primaluna. Luxman is more like Audio Research. Neither deliver the last ounce of 3D soundstage that either Primaluna or AR deliver.
If I had to downgrade and pick, I could happily live with any one of them.

Normally, the Luxman stays upstairs and powers Aerial 6Ts in the living room and 5Ts in my home office. The Yammie stays downstairs in the theater room and powers Aerial 7Ts connected to Yamaha CX-A5100 for movie watching/background music while exercising. When I really want to sit down and listen to music, the tube combo comes on via a Luxman speaker selector.
@astelmaszek it would be nice if we can compare as3000 again Luxman you have! I currently have as2100 and I love it pair with my Nola boxer , the best sound I never heard before but I’m still itchy for the as3000 with the big donut transformer that I never seen on any other Yamaha 
Donut transformers come with their own set of issues. All of these amps are so seriously overspeced/overbuilt that I seriously doubt I could tell a difference between them. I had the 1100 and 2100 side by side for a couple of months before I sold the 2100 and to me they sounded identical when fed via RCA from Chord Hugo 2. I cannot imagine the 3000 sounds that much better, but that’s why I always buy new gear before selling older stuff, so I can do side by side on the fly comparison. My assumption is that the 507 and 3000 will sound a tiny bit different but I wouldn’t say one that one will be better than the other. Yammie to me gives up that last gram of detail resolution for more harmonically rich sound. What it gives up there, it seems to reclaim with a slight advantage in low bass. Neither give me the last ounce of presence/ambience I get from the AR tube gear which is weird cause the AR gear is actually the driest sounding of all 3.