Yamaha integrated amp as3000 vs Pass integrated

Hi ! I’m very interesting in the new line Yamaha AS3000 and want to hear other have compare it with some of the pass labs int , what are your thoughts on both of the gears , so far I been looking at a used totl Yamaha but I haven’t seen any come up used , it kinda rare here so it made me think that people must love and want to keep it , so what are your thoughts ?
atl4love
Atl4love - please direct me to where I can purchase a Marantz PM 11s3 for $1,500. I will buy it ( already own 2). The S3 was discontinued 2 years ago when replaced by the PM-10, a class D typology. You may occasionally see the PM11s1 or PM11s2 for $1,500-$2,000 but these are now 10+ years old and the S3 benefitted from upgraded features. They all however are built like tanks, all built in Japan and are reference quality. I also have two SA- 11s3 sacd players ( I have two systems) and all four units have worked flawlessly in the 3+ years I have owned them. I went through nearly the entire line of Marantz integrateds over the last 7 years ( PM-5005, PM-6005, PM 7005,PM-8005). All worked perfectly. Tried other brands along the way but kept coming back to Marantz. FWIW
@sjtm the  lowest prices for PM11S3 was 1600 , I was offer the guy 1500 but he reject me and sold to another member for 1600, you can get the PM11S3 for cheap as people try to upgrade their Marantz gear to latest pm10 so now is your chance 
It took me almost a whole year to decide on purchasing my next amp. The Yamaha AS3000 is the ultimate integrated. If you find the sound the least bright look elsewhere in your system! It is the smoothest, most fatigue-free musical experience I have enjoyed in the last 30 years. Sound has impressive low frequency foundation, and front to back soundstage is borderline holographic.The style of this amp is timeless, and the meters illumination is warm off-white LED, (shall I say tube like?) not the cold blue-white type. Other amps will look dated fairly soon I’m affraid, never the Yammie. Get the exquisite silver, any integrated this size ends up looking like a home-cinema receiver in black! This glorious unit is overbuilt everywhere you can touch it, insanely so. And for sure, you are NOT paying a premium for the name. Cheers!

PS: Find my Yamaha AS3000 reviews here on Agon, still very happy with my choice.
@sonicbeauty thank for your input ! Right now I’m between pass int 150 and as3000 both of them are rare find on the used market but I don’t think I can go wrong on either one of them 
As my primary listening/home theater space is currently undergoing remodel, everything is upstairs in one room:

https://i.imgur.com/vnPQlH4.jpg

A-S1100, Luxman L507uX, Audio Research LS28/VT80/Schiit Freya combo.

Yes, the Luxman L507uX is more resolving than Yammie by a small factor, I notice it especially on string instruments but you really, really have to listen for it. If blinded, I could not tell either side by side. Bass seems equally tight with both, as the the treble extension. Somehow the Yammie does sound more tube like than the Luxman. Not in the Audio Research way, more like Primaluna way. 

As to holographic sound staging, both are good until I flip on the LS28/VT80 combo and then it's another story.