Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Focalfan, I think many of the Sunrays available are the result of changes in the US importer and Tidal dealers. I have heard these speakers and all that deters me is their price and size.

Your characterization of their sound was true in my hearing of them in the '10 CES, but absolutely not in the '11 CES. They reveal the electronics driving them and cabling. This is also true of the Contriva Diacera SEs, which I own. I hear none of the "characteristics of ceramic drivers" in my home or at the last CES with the Sunrays.

I have never been impressed with any of the Magico speakers and just cannot stand the Q5s at all. The Gamuts do impress me, but not enough to buy them.

However, I always believe that people's tastes, associated electronics, rooms, etc. make one person's opinions, even reviewers, irrelevant or at least demand the warning that this is only your or my experience.
Well, i have to listen at it first right ? If i like it, i'll buy it, and if i don't, it will be a great experience for me.

How many people decide to sell them compared to the one who keep them ?
Let's be objective.
ojdeteos....well put..!!...if you find the Sunrays' not to your complete liking i would make arrangements..if possible..to hear the Contriva Diacera-SE versions..my guess is that they will fill your space better then the Sunrays...but you just might really fall in love with the Sunrays...my room is 25' x 18' x 23' high and my CD-SE speakers are amazing in that space...
Tbg: I’m pleased that you like the Zilplex resonant devices so much.
My audio friend did a nice job here and your review on StereoTimes confirms this. Regards Robert
Sunray review from TheAudioBeat

http://www.theaudiobeat.com/equipment/tidal_sunray.htm