Review on Tekton Design Perfect Set Speaker just went live on Six Moons.com

My review on the Tekton Design Perfect Set just was posted on Six Moons.com. Hope it gives all the information and details why this another killer speaker from this company. 
teajay
I 3rd the 213running post .No idea why this site would allow anyone promoting a company or another website like this user continues to do.
@Tea,I see from your review that the gloss piano black finish adds $600 to the price of the PS, but no mention of wood veneer options. Do you know if that is still an option on the Set? I'm guessing it's not cheap if offered,  but they would look gorgeous in a walnut veneer.
Hey yakbob,
That's an interesting question.  I know historically that Eric used to offer wood veneer options for many of his speaker models.  However, I don't know if does now on his new models.  Why don't you call and ask Karma if this is still offered currently.

Question for twoch and missioncooney:  When you say you are in agreement with 213runnin's comment on my posting this thread, are you referring to his apology about jumping to conclusions about my motivation, "Teajay, I stand corrected, appearances are not what they seem in this case" or you still think I'm up to no good?
First post out here and a little taken aback by some of the comments focused more on "intent" than "content".  Here is my very recent and very positive feedback.  Recently had the good fortune to buy an awesome pair of Don Garber Fi 300b Mono blocks and have been in search of the best yet affordable high efficient speakers to match them with.  During my research, I found the Tekton website and called Eric direct to talk about the technology and his design and where I could hear them in the Chicago area.  Being a direct to consumer Company, he mentioned not having any dealers in the market.  He then mentioned that Teajay, who lives within an hour of me, had in the past let potential buyers come to his home to listen to them.  Eric offered to contact him to see if he was willing to do that again.  Here is the bottom line.....I had an awesome listening experience using Teajays 2A3 amp with about a 3 wpc output and was very, very impressed.  I heard for myself the magic of the Tekton Perfect SET speakers.  I brought my own music specifically chosen to test the bottom end, the width and depth of soundstage and accuracy.  I left a fan.  I cant thank Teajay enough for opening up his home and just letting me listen to my music on his equipment which allowed me to come to my own conclusion.  For me, hearing is believing.  I will be ordering my pair soon.