Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Argyro you are refering to the transparency of a system and not the speakers. This is like comparing apples to oranges.

A speaker can be perfectly netural even though its output differs from the source material because it could be the electronics preceding the speakers responsible for this differance.

No matter how much the electronics preceding the speaker in the system is polutes the neutrality of the source material, it is still possible that the speakers can be very neutral. So it is only the input to the speaker from the amplifier driving the speaker which is the measuring stick for the transparency of the the output from the speakers. If what comes out of the speaker is the same as what is sent into it, it is netural. That is all.

PERIOD!
I agree completely, of course I mean the whole system, in which though the speaker has the edge in contributing to the systems sound. THANKS
Nice to know we agree :) I assume your first comment was meant to AudioFeil. I didn't understand that at first.

Peace -:)
"If what comes out of the speaker is the same as what is sent into it, it is netural."

"...the same as what is sent into it..."

And how do you know what that "same" is? Every component, including speakers, puts it's signature on the sound. The only way one could know if a component is neutral is to listen to that component (without any other components in the system - which is not possible) and compare it against the original, live event.

Neutral is subjective - PERIOD!