Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
Bvdiman, I just rec'd Jorn's email, he said attaching jumper is good for well damper space, for house with some reflections, un-attached them is better option.
Is your room well damper?
Tbg,have you tried Argento wires to Tidal? are they really that magical? I currently have Tara Labs, should I give Argento a try or not?
quanmer..calloway here. i use all 'argento' cables and, to my ears, they are superb...i am in the process of gradually upgrading all to the fmr versions. i have 3 fmr pcs and 2 flow pcs...the rest are smr speaker and i/cs..they are a great match for the tidals...i like them because as you go up the chain nothing changes..just everything they do well..and that is alot...just gets better...sorry for jumping in ahead of tbg...
For all Tidal owners that are not using Argento cables...
Guys you don't know what you are missing...
Quanmer, I really have little experience on the Argento cables, having only heard them only at CES.

I have extensive experience with the top Synergistic Research and now the Exemplar Portals. So unless you have heard these, I have little to add to this. I certainly thought that at the last CES on Sunday, the Sunrays sounded excellent. I don't believe that the Argentos are charged, as such I would not really be interested as I have found charged cables far superior, even in my low RFI environment.