Has anybody tried Qobuz Streaming service?

Hi and thanks for reading!

Has anybody tried Qobuz and compared it to TIDAL? I read that Qobuz streams 24/196 files which may be higher than even TIDAL Master quality?? If you have made the switch to Qobuz, was it easy to integrate into your streaming system?

I look forward to hearing from people who have tried Qobuz and either loved it or disliked it compared to TIDAL.

grm
grm
Has anyone experienced tracks jumping from one to the other mid-stream? This has been a common experience for me as well as having to turn off my screen saver so that the stream isn't interrupted.
@goofyfoot , what streaming service are you using and what hardware?

I have experienced jumping tracks, but it only seems to happen when playing a selected stream and not an album.

There may be too much traffic on the 2.4gHz band.
I plan on buying a dual band router which can stream at 5gHz.

Hi Lowrider,

I'm streaming at 5gHz via ethernet not wifi. The problem occurred with Tidal and now Quobuz via the website player but with Amarra SQ. I've gone back to streaming France Musique and WDR 3 and they're free.
As for my high end stereo, I don't stream at all any more.
So 5gHz and ethernet, a good setup. I had this problem with Tidal and Deezer. Can you troubleshoot by using Tidal and Qobuz without Amarra?

Lowrider,
I believe I have. The Amarra is touchy but once it's up and running, it rarely falters. Honestly, I've never had a problem while streaming from a radio station website iplayer but the signal is less than MP3 resolution.