Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
n80 - You are very welcome.  

BTW - I definitely appreciate when people take the time to comment about their listening selections; e.g., your "editorializing" about Gary Clark's B&B.  I've spent some time listening to him...appreciate him as a musician, like some of his songs a lot, but not consistently enough to "buy".  Might be worth a re-visit.

I need to check out HD Tracks and see if I can find a good version of Jason Faulkner's - Presents Author Unknown.  I bought two copies of that CD and both have bad glitches that are only evident on ripping to hard drive (which usually gives me the best sound quality).  Not due to scratches!  Anyway, maybe HD tracks will have a good sounding, clean running version.    
Jimi Hendrix & Band Of Gypsys, “Live At The Fillmore East 12-31-1969 (First Concert)”
Post removed