Tidal Speakers owners

Could you please write your impressions about the Tidal speakers you currently own ? I will probably buy the Tidal Piano Cera in the near future so I would appreciate your feedback...
geopolitis
kw13----
the tidal speakers are indeed quite amazing!. glad you had the chance to listen to them with familiar material.price and perceptions are one thing and bang for the buck is totally another. i'll be the last one to advise you or others how to spent their hard- earned money, but what you exprienced at your bangkok tidal dealer, is the real thing....

undoubtedly, you'll be able to find some excellent , well made speakers under $30k, but you'll always question and compare them to the tidals....and that , to me, is the bottom line....just my $0.02....
Kw13, I own the Piano Classic. Do you know if the dealer has the Piano Cera coming or the Classic? From what I understand, at least from Jorn from Tidal, The Piano Classic may be a better fit for pop/rock. Based on the cd's you brought, it seems like that is you music preferences anyway. I will admit, I wasn't enamored with mine at first. I thought to myself, I paid that much money for speakers and at the time, my WLM La Scala system was the better system in my house. The Piano's forced my to deal with the rest of my chain including speaker positioning. After a few changes, or should I say a lot of changes(and Money) the Piano's now are draw dropping good. Just amazing really. Such balance, warmth, detail, air, extension, ect.. it's all there. I can put on some crappy Romones recording, and although it will never morph into sounding as good as the good recordings in my collection, it will sound better than I have ever heard the Romones sound before. Good luck.
Ozy,

Yes fair comment as the sound I heard last night is now a benchmark and etched permanently. However so was the Focal Scala sound.

Kclone,

Unfortunately it's the Piano Diacera. I'm glad you made these comments, although I wonder how the classic (cheapest in the range) could outperform others for such wide music genre as pop/rock.

I am glad though that I came across this post and gained some insight into fine speakers. However not often have I listened to speakers as expensive as Contriva - maybe never. So that it redefines a few boundaries is not unexpected. What is has to stand up to now are further listening against peer speakers (in price terms).
Kclone,

Could you elborate how you moved from our prior system (which included Scala?) to Piano? I believe Scala and Piano Classic prices are similar?
kw13--

i heard the new jmlab focal scala at the last ces show in las vegas,with boulder electronics-- fantastic sound!
a few years ago i owned the nova utopia be,(and progressed to the grand utopia be later on), so i'm familiar with jmlab's sound and appraoch. they have certainly pushed the envelope with their latest offerings.... but than there's tidal, which , in my expereince, has gone further then most speakers out there in reproducing sound ever so accurately, both in timber and texture.again ,just my prospective.....