Is a PTP Solid 12 (Lenco) worthy of a $5k cartridge

Calling audiophiles who have heard these PTP modified Lenco GL75. It looks like a neat modification/restoration. But can they be considered as a serious front-end worthy of a $5k cartridge and $10k phonostage ?

There is a lot of fan following for vintage idler drives, especially those which are updated and modified with the latest components but I seldom see people using top quality ancillaries with these turntables. I have been going through a lot of posts on forums and youtube videos related to these TTs. Almost every time I see these paired with some Denon 103 variants or sometimes an SPU. I am fancying to put a high quality Dynavector/ZYX/Benz/Transfiguration on it. Will it make sense ?

pani
No, you need at least a 20.000 $$$ cartridge , same number of children who starve to death  each and every day .
I have a modest car that I bought new as I am not interested in cars but I have put more money in my hifi.
Hard to describe precisely the improvement with Phoenix stuff, because I went from the Walker Audio Motor Controller, which is already pretty good but has no feedback mechanism to control or monitor speed, to Phoenix.  I'd say it improves SQ to some degree over the Walker.  Not mind-blowing.  The Walker was way superior to nothing.
Post removed 
While Lenco L75s are fine tables which make great music, they can lack the ability to render the finest details of recordings. If that's what you are after with higher-end transducers, you might do further research of your choice of turntable.