Why no Class D integrated love? (from manufacturers)

Unless I'm mistaken, it seems that Class D integrateds are not receiving the same attention from manufacturers as a whole. Sure there are the Peachtrees and NAD's of the world but by and large it seems the better class D tech is going into separates right now and that's somewhat disappointing to me. It's easy to find affordable separates based on the latest Icepower and Hypex modules but almost impossible to find integrateds based on anything but the lower end modules, for example the Nord integrateds.  Perhaps I am missing something? It just seems like this is an area that is ripe for some innovation. Anyone making "affordable" integrateds based on Hypex NC500 or IcePower AS1200 for example?
128x128clarinetmonster2

Hi Clarinet

Input cross talk is one reason. Class D is a different animal as compared to A/B and A. Muti-inputs corrupt the signal to a degree and this is more noticeable with Class D because of it's purist design.

mg

In my system that I listen to every day, I'm using the Bel Canto Black EX integrated amp. Sure, it's a  pricey piece, but unbelievable and certainly doesn't leave me wanting for any other amplification topology such as Class A or Class AB.
I heard the Bel Canto black dac and amp today briefly with t+a speakers and was surprised at the warmth and natural tone. Very nice musical gear.
Muti-inputs corrupt the signal to a degree and this is more noticeable with Class D because of it's purist design.
Please explain this in a more technical way why it is more susceptible to solid state Class-D than solid state linear?

Cheers George
are there any Class D integrated amps that put out 100 to 150W RMS per channel at USD$200 or below? I want to get a Yamaha R-S202BL Stereo Receiver but in lieu of that i want to try a class D instead.