Odyssey MKV RCM owners, I have a question

If you have or had an Odyssey MKV record cleaning machine and could look at, or already know what the brand and model of vacuum pump used on this machine is, could you post it?

I'm going to upgrade the Charles Austen pump on my vintage Keith Monks Gemini record cleaning machine. 

It would really be appreciated if you could check and post the pump info.... thank you.

128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xrich121
Dunno. Did you ever try to reach Seth in NY re the Monks? He probably knows about pumps, i think the one in my Monks is a German pump.

Albert Porter used to sell that machine.  Perhaps he could answer your question.
Albert is going to send some pics, but he doesn’t know what pump it is.

As for Seth, I talked with him a number of times a few weeks ago.

I first emailed him during break at work with my contact information, mentioning that I have been working 6 day/12+ hour graveyard shifts, that email would be the most convenient so I could sleep.
He called my cell about an hour later, I was not able to pick-up because I was working.

I messaged him the next day with more information and that email was the best form of communication. He then called a couple hours later again, while I was driving on the freeway. I mentioned I was driving on the freeway, but he paid no attention and went on about how if I was going to order parts from him, it was only worth his time if the order was over $100, he spent the conversation trying to figure out how to charge me MORE for parts I didn’t need.
He had zero mindset for any customer service at all... it was all about what was best for him.
Seth gave me a lecture that I didn’t buy the machine ’new’, that I wasn't the 'Original Owner' (it’s 60 years old!) therefore I shouldn’t expect any help.
I decided after talking with Seth, that either I was just going to completely rebuild my Keith Monks Gemini myself, or purchase a new RCM, but either way, I was not going to give any $$ to Seth, nor Jonathan Monks, as there is no care for the customer, just their money.
Never seen such lack of care or respect for a customer before.