Easy to drive, outstandingly natural sound from 40-50 Hz up.....AN-E, O/96, others?

If my goal were to find natural-sounding, dynamic, and efficient speakers that can be driven with a somewhat lower-powered a (i.e., 50-watt SS) amplifier, and that work well with a variety of music, would I be looking at AN-Es, O/96s, or which others?
I am not particularly interested in using a 10-20 watt SET, but being able to use something lower-powered than the 300-watt amplifiers required for my 85dB speakers would open up a lot of other amplifier options and simplify things for me.  I have two fairly high-quality powered subs so the goal would be to fill my (moderately large) room from 40-50 Hz and up and let the subs handle the lower registers.
Any thoughts on the two speakers listed, or recommendations for others?
mitch2
AN-15 Alinco Classic speakers are the only speakers that have gotten me to the I am there point, but they are extremely revealing thus intolerant of poor upstream gear.

https://commonsenseaudio.com/nirvana.html
I have a demo of the Cube Audio Nenuphar arranged for early April.  These speakers are at the top of my shortlist.  I'm fortunate to be able to demo them using my 45/2A3 amp.  (The manufacturer uses a 45/2A3 amp at shows.)
Exlibris,
 The owner of the Nenuphar  I referred to uses a 2A3 SET  amplifier and confirms it works exceedingly well with this speaker. If the chosen low powered amplifier is of sufficient quality the Nenuphar  will exploit it attributes and provide a beautiful listening experience.  I hope your upcoming audition goes well. 
 Charles 
Thanks Charles.  My amp is made by Thomas Mayer and his designs and builds are, I believe, generally well respected.  I think it should be a good match for the speakers.  I tend to use 45s more than 2A3s but I will bring both tube types to the audition.