Easy to drive, outstandingly natural sound from 40-50 Hz up.....AN-E, O/96, others?

If my goal were to find natural-sounding, dynamic, and efficient speakers that can be driven with a somewhat lower-powered a (i.e., 50-watt SS) amplifier, and that work well with a variety of music, would I be looking at AN-Es, O/96s, or which others?
I am not particularly interested in using a 10-20 watt SET, but being able to use something lower-powered than the 300-watt amplifiers required for my 85dB speakers would open up a lot of other amplifier options and simplify things for me.  I have two fairly high-quality powered subs so the goal would be to fill my (moderately large) room from 40-50 Hz and up and let the subs handle the lower registers.
Any thoughts on the two speakers listed, or recommendations for others?
mitch2
AN-15 Alinco Classic speakers are the only speakers that have gotten me to the I am there point, but they are extremely revealing thus intolerant of poor upstream gear.

https://commonsenseaudio.com/nirvana.html
I have a demo of the Cube Audio Nenuphar arranged for early April.  These speakers are at the top of my shortlist.  I'm fortunate to be able to demo them using my 45/2A3 amp.  (The manufacturer uses a 45/2A3 amp at shows.)
Exlibris,
 The owner of the Nenuphar  I referred to uses a 2A3 SET  amplifier and confirms it works exceedingly well with this speaker. If the chosen low powered amplifier is of sufficient quality the Nenuphar  will exploit it attributes and provide a beautiful listening experience.  I hope your upcoming audition goes well. 
 Charles 
Thanks Charles.  My amp is made by Thomas Mayer and his designs and builds are, I believe, generally well respected.  I think it should be a good match for the speakers.  I tend to use 45s more than 2A3s but I will bring both tube types to the audition.
Exlibris,
I’m familiar with Thomas Mayer amplifiers/preamplifiers and they occupy a very elevated performance tier and are universally acclaimed for their magnificent built and sound quality. I commend you for your taste. I’ve no doubt that your amp pairing with the Nenuphar will be simply splendid. If you have the time I’d love to know your listening impressions. I looked at your system page and you have a wonderful system.  The Thomas Mayer amplifiers are gorgeous 😊.
Charles