I want to be moved and have the music touch my soul!

Hello all.
To start here's my system:  Harbeth Compact 7es-3 speakers with DIY 10" subs. JL Audio CR-1 crossover. Rotel RB 981 power amp for the subs. Ayre KX5mp pre amp. SMC Audio DNA1 Gold power amp. Cardas reference neutral interconnects. Kimber 8Tc speaker cables. Oppo BD105 player. 

The system sounds great but it does not move me. I want the music to touch touch my soul. I have been through many different speakers in the past 4 years but I like the Harbeths the most. I feel bored when I'm listening. I'm not sure what to do other than spend more money. Any help?
Thanks in advance.
Ben  
honashagen
Is this stuff for real? It’s as real as a colonoscopy without benefit of anesthesia.
I wonder why I now have to log in to respond?  Never had to do this before.

Based on the discussion, I think you might want to wait and save up for some high quality audiophile speakers.  I would definitely look at the SALK line.  The Song3 Encore's are incredible.  You won't find better for $6,000.  If you have to save up for 2 years, it will be worth the wait and if you plan to move wait to then anyway.
Yes, more money and equipment will fix not being moved by music just like it fixes all other problems.
Have you ever heard a system that did move you?  The Harbeth's are great but "forgiving" I would move to Cardas Clear if you are staying in that cable family.  I don't know the amp but if it is considered "neutral" or "rich"  I would look at the matching Ayre amp.  Don't buy anything without a dealer committed to making your system emotionally involving for you and when it is there, write the check.