Easy to drive, outstandingly natural sound from 40-50 Hz up.....AN-E, O/96, others?

If my goal were to find natural-sounding, dynamic, and efficient speakers that can be driven with a somewhat lower-powered a (i.e., 50-watt SS) amplifier, and that work well with a variety of music, would I be looking at AN-Es, O/96s, or which others?
I am not particularly interested in using a 10-20 watt SET, but being able to use something lower-powered than the 300-watt amplifiers required for my 85dB speakers would open up a lot of other amplifier options and simplify things for me.  I have two fairly high-quality powered subs so the goal would be to fill my (moderately large) room from 40-50 Hz and up and let the subs handle the lower registers.
Any thoughts on the two speakers listed, or recommendations for others?
mitch2
Contrast Audio Model One; 16 ohms, 93 dB.
Audiokinesis- Duke has always made great speakers that are easy to drive.
Many 'full range' speakers like Lowther and Voxitiv can make 50Hz. Voxitive had a very nice sounding room at RMAF; their drivers are around 100dB.

I have Duke's "Swarm" subwoofer system but have never heard his regular speakers.

The full range speaker at the top of my list is the Cube Audio Nenuphar.  It has a 10" driver that is made in-house.  I've also heard good things about the full range drivers from AER.  
My exposure to full range speakers is, however, very limited. 
I've demoed a number of horn speakers but have never truly enjoyed any that I have heard. 
I heard the Cube Audio Nenuphar at the CAF and it sounded really good.
Bass went surprisingly deep for a single driver speaker and the midrange was very open and had no shout.  

Thank you very much, Ralph and exlibris.

I don't really have any speakers that meet mitch2's requirements.  My "fullrange" speakers go deeper than 40-50 Hz, and my "made to be used with subs" speakers cut off higher than that, in anticipation of the Swarm doing a better job than a pair of speakers can in the bass region. 

For instance the main speakers I showed at RMAF last year are designed to cross over to subs up in the mid-to-upper 60's.  I think they meet at  least some of the other criteria though (benign impedance curve, lower-90's efficiency, drivers with characteristics that imply good dynamics).  I won't make sound quality claims because who's gonna believe a manufacturer's opinion of his own products?    

Duke