Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
@ amg56

You can see completed pictures in my virtual system. They are there to assist DIYers in modding their their conditioners.

Wig

Well I think this will be my last post referring to the CPT issues which have left a number of customers of the now defunct CPT company short.

Walter has kindly, and very generously sent 2 EQ=CORE 1800's that I had on order. Considering CPT folded with outstanding orders due, I think this was the best outcome of a bad deal. The 2 1800s didn't come to the value of my payment, but I have to be happy that I got anything at all.

My original order was to have the 1800's and Deep Cores converted for use in Australia. That didn't happen, so I will be doing these myself.

I hope that all the others that contributed here and were left with outstanding orders, had them filled, or deferred until the Deep Core product is a reality.

Good luck to all of you for the future. No doubt we shall be crossing paths in other forum topics. My good wife and I are "downsizing" to a flat level house with no steps to fall down. When I have my system back up and running, I'll post it (them) on the virtual forum. 

Cheers, Adrian

Ok, that was my second last post.

I was reflecting over what I had posted and wanted to say further. This whole sordid affair has taught me a good lesson. Do NOT believe every thing you read. Especially over the internet where any rubbish can be stated on a valid web site, and in my case I did not exert due diligence. Although I went into a purchase of what was supposed to be cutting edge equipment, I did so with blinkers and made an expensive mistake.

I will never purchase from less than reputable, "household" names in the audio industry again. My transaction could have been with anyone spruiking the latest high quality audio gadget and having the right words to suck people in. I know I wasn't the only person tainted. I was never aware of this person's past. Something I found out after I first found A'Gon. I was suckered, pure and simple. Never again. I am now forewarned and forearmed.

From my strident, and at times emotional exchanges with Walter, I will say that the gentleman is as good as his word. As far as what I received from this transaction, I am far less than happy. But I am grateful that I received anything at all. Thank you Walter. You took on transactions from the other side and made good. I got something. I can't use it yet but it's better than nothing.

I lost some money out of this. but I am grateful that I learned early on in this affair to be careful. As it was, the builder we had selected for our new house went belly up at the stage where we would have made our second payment. We would have lost $250k. Just like that!

Lesson? Don't believe everything you read. There ARE snake oil sales people out there ready for your cash. If you are paying money, pay buy Paypay or some other means to recoup your loss. Never pay bank transfer! Seek all other information about the product, company and owner by whatever means. Never fully trust the salesperson. They are after your money first up, and as much as they can fleece you for. Look before you leap. Go through the purchase reasoning several times. Make sure it makes sense and you can back track if needed.

I really wanted the best for my system. I forgot nearly all of the above. Had I followed my "wisdom", I would have a different system and money in my pocket. "Silly me", is all I can say in summary. Lesson learnt.

All the best. AG.

AMG, you’re the patron saint of patience. Good luck, god bless, and see you around the forum. 
Actually AMG, not to burst your bubble, but there isn’t “a bunch of snake oil salesmen out there waiting to take your money.” You were conned by the only case I’ve heard of in recent memory. It wasn’t even snake oil. Ever heard of Vaporwear? Hope springs eternal in the heart of the mark. That’s how con games work.