$10k Speaker Cables??????????????

Where does this madness end??? My friend the editor reviews this craziness!!
https://www.soundstageaustralia.com/index.php/reviews/209-in-akustik-referenz-ls4004-air-loudspeaker...

Cheers George
128x128georgehifi
You dont have to resort to quoting the most extreme claims of some cable manufacturers to make your point. Not all of us that spend a fair amount on cables believes the most extreme marketing hype nor do we necessarily buy from the manufacturers that spew this nonsense. 
Post removed 
Just like this kind of Audiogon poster to become emotional and transition to political references and derogatory comments about someone else's financial status. I thought we were talking about the questionable efficacy of very expensive cables.

Seems the only "whining" is emanating from that source.

Anyway, its not really a matter of "having more than you" but whether spending a year's salary on speakers (plus cables) is smart.  I'd bet the average Audiogon forum participant has less than $10K in their main speakers.  And I bet they sound great.

What extreme claims of cable manufacturers? Give me a break! This is all made up stuff by sun crazed pseudo skeptics. Shut the cave door and back to pigmy country!

When a company doesn’t promote its product something terrible happens. Nothing.
Think he is referring to truth in advertising.  Extreme claims for a product that contain no real, substantive performance justification...do just one thing: prey on the uninformed.