Paradigm Persona series

I'm beginning to poke around and gather opinions and information about a "super speaker" to replace my aging Thiel 2.4s.  I like the idea of bass dsp room correction and I am a bit of a point source type imaging nut (thus the Thiels).  So among other choices I've been looking at the Paradigm Persona series specifically the powered 9H with room correction for the bass.  However I'm skeptical of the "lenses" i.e. pierced metal covers on the midrange and tweeter specifically because of Paradigm's claim that such screens "screen out" "out of phase" musical information.  The technology in the design seems superlative but I just can't get past the claim re out of phase information and the midrange and tweeter covers.  What could possibly be the science behind this claim?  It just seems like its putting a halloween moustache on the mona lisa given the fact that the company is generally a technology driven company.
pwhinson
I have Persona Bs in both of my apartments.  One pair being driven by a Cambridge CXR-200 and the other being driven by a Lyngdorf MP-50 with a Burmester (soon to be Plinius Reference A 300) amp.

One of my favorite things about the Personas is the detail and dynamics it retains at lower listening levels in both setups.  I have excellent hearing (tested) and wish to retain it as I age.  

I've owned high end tapped horns which were the most dynamic speakers I've had and the Persona's rival them but with sharper detail and attack.  

I've heard the 3f and the 9H at the Audio Doctor as well.  The Personas are truly special speakers, almost spooky how detailed and holographic they can sound.  People liking a warm house sound need not apply however.

I went with the Persona B's because of my small spaces and also I am a sub guy all of the way.

***btw, I did not buy my Personas from the Audio Doctor but I did buy my Polymer Audio speakers from them - the best speakers I've owned.  It's too bad they are packed away now due to not going with my living room decor.  As this is my first post on this forum I don't want anyone thinking I'm shilling.  
Post removed 
I agree on the high resolution at lower volumes in addition to moderate volume levels and the holographic sound stage but I did find that the latter was a little problematic to achieve.  My experience was that only a very small of toe in provides the necessary separation but when you get it right you do get very good image localization but its tricky.  I have my own theory about it but I imagine it involves the dispersion characteristics of the speaker and I'm also wondering if that's what's troubling me a tiny bit.  I also think it would be less of a problem the farther you can get these speakers away from side wall reflections.  They might sound best along a long wall in a LARGE rectangular room, with only slight toe-in....my suspicion is that's what would make them really sing.  I do have a wierd room, not that it's small but its got an elevator shaft coming up into the room offset from the side wall (with a stairwell between the elevator and that side of the house).  You guys that have them that love them, whats your experience in dialing them in...distance ratios between speakers and then speaker to listening position, how much toe-in, etc?  What did you find works for you?
How do the Persona owners have their jumpers set up? Speakers cables on the mids or the bass?
I am going to play around this weekend and see if their is an appreciable difference on the 5f’s