Klipsch!. The worst speaker company, EVER?

His passionate hatred for Heresy's and other Klipsch speakers made me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELSPBZyoCI
128x128gawdbless
Interesting that he is saying " if you like female vocal, like Diana Krall, or other female vocals like her, I can see using this speaker ".
That statement, along with the fact he's a CV fan, just proves he hasn't much experience with really good speakers. The Heresys are respectable with vocals at their price point, but they're far less refined in that regard than a good British monitor, even after damping the horns. 
I have had several older Klipsch as well as their latest Heresy
the titanium drivers are very decent , the connectors ,wiring and Xover
suck bad cheap junk no name parts .
So now Clarity Caps are "cheap junk no name" parts? Funny.
A review of the heresy III's from a reviewer that I have bought products on his recommendation/s with no ill affects. Basically I have trusted him since the 90's.

http://audiocounsel.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Klipsch-Heresy-III-Review-HiFi-Plus.pdf

I own a pair of H-IIIs (and four pairs of pricier speakers) and I mostly agree with his assessments.

For low-volume, late-night listening, the H-IIIs with a 20 watt tube amp are hard to beat. 

Any speaker at the $2K price point has strengths and considerable weaknesses. What the H-IIIs lack in bass extension they more than make up for with bass speed and definition. What they lack in refinement they make up for with a lively and dynamic sound. 
Millercarbon, back in 1970, it was difficult finding very low powered amplifiers.  That’s when I was first buying stereo, and 30wpc rms amps were moderate powered, and it was not unusual finding them them 80-90 wpc rms.   Granted, they weren’t the 400 watt IPP/ch that Lafayette and the like advertised, these were true watts, from McIntosh, Marantz, Fisher, etc. Heck, if you knew where to, you could get a 350 wpc rms Phase Linear model 700!  
@jburidan- I to know a fair few audiophiles that would not touch a horn sqweaker with a barge pole. I know three personally that would and do. 
Its true nothing stirs the hi-fi blood more than horns, except maybe Tekton speakers. 

@helomech- Klipschorns also are very good for late night listening at a low level with SS rather than tube for me.