Qobuz Windows App

Is anyone else having problems with the Qobuz app for Windows?  I can use Qobuz fine through my web browser, but the app either hangs up or runs really slow.  I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit.  My system is older, but still pretty fast - 24 GB RAM and a solid state drive.  I run a lot of resource intensive programs like Photoshop and Lightroom with no problems.  I'd prefer to use the app.
big_greg
I have found an app that tames power hungry programs and is free into the bargain . It is from O and O soft ware and is called Windows 10 shut up ( Yea catchy isn't it ) . It works by switching all parts of Windows off that are not needed for music based programs and the like. If you look in the task manager you will be astonished at how many threads have been cut out. I have found it really helps with power hungry apps. Your music through Qobuz sounds completely different , cleaner more detailed and fuller. \try it as I have said it costs nothing.
Your PC shouldn't be having issues, if you can run photoshop, Quobuz is nowhere near as demanding.
I run Quobuz through Bluesound App and have no issues with hanging up (though I do have some other issues which are probably related to the Bluesound app). No issues if I run the Quobuz app directly.
(Intel I7-4790 with 24gb memory with Win10 pro)
More likely is it is a network issue. 
You also might have to configure your router to allow Quobuz.
B
@gdnrbob2 Thanks for the suggestions. 

I run the Qobuz app on my phone and tablet with no issues.  I installed it on my laptop, which is  a slower machine and it runs fine.  I have plenty of bandwidth, that machine is connected directly to my router, while all the others are wireless and work fine.  I get about 65 Mbps download speeds.  The firewall isn't the issue or it wouldn't work at all.

I'm starting to think it might be a hardware issue of some sort since the issue seems to be confined to that machine.  I have three DAC's connected to that PC and perhaps that's "confusing" the app.  I don't have any issues with Tidal, Spotify, or Foobar however.
A follow up in case it helps someone else... I uninstalled the drivers for the other DACs I had on this machine and only left the one I'm using installed and the Qobuz app seems to work fine now.