My findings on Magico V2.....what now?

Hi guys, I've finally managed to make a 250km trip to audition the Magico V2. The V2's were driven by Soulution 740 preamp and 710 power amp (each costing $40k and highly acclaimed by JV of TAS). The source used was a Soulution 745 disc player. So...the sound was G-R-E-A-T...but I sat there in the auditioning chair like a rock. To my surprise, I found myself unmoved and unstirred. By the 4th CD, I started to get bored. I felt almost none of the wonderful emotions I got when I auditioned the Avantgarde Uno G2 driven by Audio Note Meishu SET amp.

Should this experience be conclusive and enough for me to make my decision? Should I explore the V2 with other amps, say, the Pass XA100.5? As great as the Soulution combo is, they sounded sterile to me. And unfortunately the Magico dealer carries only a couple of brands for amps so I can't make any A/B comparison.
jtein
Go try the Sonus Faber Cremona M on Naim gear. For instance NAC252/NAP300/Supercap/CDX2. Very musical indeed. The Naim gear will bring the Cremona's to life, I assure you.
I have MINI 2 Wonderful imaging GREAT deep sounstage they just disappear and you just have MUSIC.The V2 is good but when i heard them they did not do this!!Setup and equiptment also play and important part as well.
Jtein,

I do not think you should move on. Perhaps you are not experience enough, but I can’t tell you how many times I had to change/sell what “blew” me away at the dealer. How much frustration and disappointment was shed on trying to “tame” an Avantgard honkyness, or get over the horrible transition from the horns to the subs (Never happened). What “excite” you at a dealer, can get on your nerves very fast. Think about live music and how it sounds. It is subtle and natural, not necessarily “exciting”. Anyway, sound like you have some work to do…
I sure have a lot of work to do....probably even more than you guys in the US. Because each dealer in my country carries only 3 or 4 makes so it's virtually impossible for me to audition electronics and speakers head-to-head. For example, now I want to listen to Thiel CS3.7, I'll have to visit a different dealer from the Magico dealer, which means I'll have to listen to the Thiel with a different set of electronics. Should I want to audition some Sonus Faber speakers, it's yet another dealer with yet another set of electronics. It's as good as buying blind. What the heck!