Qobuz.

Who is using g Qobuz and how are you finding it? Thank you.
128x128bander
Classic I just got an email from Quobuz saying I may now sign up for an account. I've been a beta user for two weeks already. ;p
How the heck does Qobuz sounds so much better than playing the same files thru itunes with Fidelizer ?
I’m in the Qobuz beta now. Observations so far:

- I *love* Hi-Res audio enough to probably stick with Qobuz over Tidal, despite:

-The lack of an Apple TV app
-Many many missing albums, not just in hi-res, but missing completely, by smaller indie artists I like. Have a lot of this on CD though, so maybe not too big a deal.
-Cannot even get the Desktop app to mount.

The bass on the hi-res files tickles my eardrums - this is listening with standard issue apple earbuds and an iPhone. I go back to CD-quality and it sounds weak. I am so happy that artists/labels have gone and produced hi-res versions of songs and albums. Some I have enjoyed so far are Neil Young (of course, but I also subscribe to his NeilYoungArchive), Wilco, Marshmello w/Bastille, the 1975, Grateful Dead.

bye bye $14-25 high resolution downloads from HDTracks
I plan to switch from Tidal to Qobuz soon (I don't understand why anyone prefers MQA over true hi-rez). If I sign up for the top tier Qobuz service, what is the typical price range if I want to buy an album?