Where would you sell your vinyl collection?

So....
Unfortunately after buying and fixing up a new house and finding we have another kid on the way the time has come to part with my vinyl collection. I just finished putting everything on Discogs. I ended up with 440 albums with Discogs suggesting the lot is worth a decent bit. Is Discogs pretty accurate value wise? Most are audiophile records: Mofi, Classic Records, Speakers Corner, Record Store Day Exclusives, box sets, numbered editions, 45 RPM, 180 or 200 gram, etc. etc. Heavy on classic Rock, Jazz and Blues. I’ve been collecting for ten years and have never sold a record. Most have only been played a couple times and been hanging out on bookshelves. Would you recommend selling on Audiogon? Discogs? Ebay? Amazon? Would it be possible to sell the whole lot at once for the sake of simplicity? I live in NJ not too far from Princeton Record Exchange which buys collections but I’m assuming their offer would be super low relatively speaking as a reseller? All suggestions needed and welcome I need to find the best way to make some cash for the family sooner rather than later. Thanks!
obsessivecollective
Contact the Presidents of the Philadelphia Area Audio Group and the New Jersey Audio Society and invite their memberships to a garage sale.  Princeton Record Exchange will give you only pennies on the dollar. 
Thanks so much dgarretson I never heard of either I’ll look them up. I really appreciate the info! 
Can you provide a link to your Discogs sales?  I'd like to look through what you have.