What are the best speakers you have ever owned and why?

I just recently recieved my long awaited Shahinian Diapason 2’s from Vasken And they are absolutely spectacular! This got me thinking about my long journey to get here. Bless my wife for putting up with the many many many speakers that have passed through. The lifelong saga began with Magneoan MG 1’s back in college which were replaced by Dahlquist DQ 10’s. Then we traveled down a long road of speakers and systems. Magnepan Tympanis, Misson 770, Randall Rsch DQ10’s, Quad ESL single and stacked, Acoustat II, rogers LS3/5A’s, Linn Isobarik’s (2 pairs) B&W 801 Matrix, Hales Signature, Martin Logan Monolith2, Apogee Scintilla (1 ohm) Apogee Full Range, Theil SC 5A, Egglestonworks Andra, B&W Nautilius 801,Quad 63 and some I’m sure I forgot! Each speaker had its virtues and flaws but oh what a fun and a times frustrating trek! I think I have finally found my speaker to take me to retirement they do everything that I value wonderfully . They are detailed without sounding so, very dynamic, they have great low end reach, power and detail, are open sounding like a planner, their tonality and timbre seem spot on and they sound wonderful on any kind of music. Tell me about your journey!
hamr
Post removed 
My two favorites.
Dahlquist DQ-10
Soundwave Grand Soliloquy
Sold both and wish I hadn't!

From early
1970’sUtah.  Anybody remember these
Bose 301
Altec 1
Advent
Magnepan I    I loved these speakers from 1977 to 1996
nobody I knew had them, incredible image, close your eyes and you had no idea where they were.   Wish I had room for them now
B&W CDM 1
B&W. P6
Downsized  after divorce
KEF  LS50Looking for next pair

My Klipschorns, that have been in the family since 1979.I must say my home made KEF Transmission Lines from the mid-'70s are a close second.Zu Soul Superflys are third, by a nose.That's all folks.

Geez I've saved some cash compared to some of the above respondants
EgglestonWorks Viginti!
Best sound I've heard in a long time. Especially in reproducing classical music with wide swings in dynamic range. Voices come across natural and accurate.
Perfect match for my 20 years old Krell FPB