Highest BUILD quality tube amps?

Not so much with sound...lots of ways to fine tune thru tube rolling, etc. I'm just curious which tube amps are built to last for many years with the least amount of repairs. I know Mcintosh comes to mind for longevity. I was snooping around on the web and Air Tight seems to be built like a tank and I've never read any poor repair histories. Luxman same thing. Any others come to mind?
aberyclark
DECWARE      as noted by others here..    He's been refining his product for years.   Great person to deal with.   Check out the site and give the company a call and ask for Steve.   He's the owner ,,        PTP of course..   He had offered only SET amps since the beginning.   Over the last 10 years now has higher powered amps.   
I run Class D amp with expert DSP adding a "hint" of tube sound.  I just don't have the stomach and budget for GREAT tube gear.  Cheers, Pin
I have only had 2 tube amp failures. First, an Audio Research Classic 150. It went up in a puff of smoke, dimmed the lights and everything. It was repaired under warranty. Second, I had a transformer fail in an amp I built myself. Solid state, on the other hand, 4 failures, some of them multiple. I have owned more tube amps than SS. Admittedly, all but one of the SS amps was at least 18 years old, but that amp I built is now 20 years old and has only had that one bad transformer. I’ve never had a preamp fail. 
I have an EAR Yoshino V20. I own a lot of other tube gear and none of it is built or sounds like this. Two thumbs up for Tim deParavicini. Seriously, give EAR a look. 

ray