Has anyone tried these stunning new CPT power cord?

Considering the many, many brands of power cords I've tried in my very well accomplished high-end system, I have never been so impacted by these Core Power Technology power cords. Within a very short period(15-20) minutes my system literally came alive. Soundstage opened wider and deeper. The background became dead silent, space between instruments and stage members were more focused and everything sounded cleaner and musical than ever. My highs had a glorious crispness and symbols shimmered. Midrange through my 2" horn became more dynamic and punchy. My 15" bass driver tightened and dug low with great control. My Rel G1 which is a fabulous sub on its own but with a CPT 150 on it is another story. Running high pass from my sub to my Audiozen Noah amplifier, music depth is just stunning. Lower end bass is authoritative and clean with solid grip and impact. 
   My experience with these power cords is truly magical. The scary part of the above is I only have one 150 on my sub and one 300 from my wall to my 6 outlet bar. I still need 3 more to complete my system. I could just imagine the level after that...In closing, I cannot emphasize enough to try one of these in your system. I CANNOT and WIIL NOT take these out as they are that good. But hold your jaw, cuz what you've been listening to will just become real after Core Power Technologies. 

Cheers....and let the tapping begin.......

128x128bacardi
Does that mean the only ones who can comment are the ones that bought from Mark?
No but you commented about why he would buy from Mark as if that was the reason for his recent negative comments towards Walter.  I was pointing out that his vitriol has nothing to do with a purchase where he is owed money or product at all.  The only product he ever bought was a 1200 which he received long ago.  This is the only thread he visits on this forum at all. There's more to it.
The deal is officially done and I now own the assets of Core Power Technologies. EQ1800 parts are ordered for the first 100 units that will handle all old paid for units as well as new sales. These should ship in March.The redesign of Deep Core to be a full 1800 watt unit is done and we will build 6 units in late February for final testing and to get 4 out for beta. I will then order the parts to make the first 200. June looks to be definitely doable and I hope sooner on US units. Looking for either June of July on 220/240v Deep Cores. Mark has no ownership of the new company. For those who care to know Dan Wright made the decision to not buy the company for his own reasons. Dan is a quality guy who I have known for many years. Again, I say that anyone (chazzzy007) who wants to call me to discuss this is free to do so and I am more than happy to answer any questions one on one at 770-667-5633.  
Over the weekend I was able to replace the internal wiring for both of my 1800’s with Duelund 12g wire and did a homerun to each receptacle from the transformer. The first 1800 I did is used for my TV, apple tv, blu-ray player, and wifi router/modem. It had the original wiring from CPT with Furutech NCF receptacles. Noticed my tv picture quality was more colorful and detailed and much more natural looking, very pleased.

The second 1800 was purchased from Mike at Tweek Geek and it already had the internal wire changed to Furutech but was daisy chained. This one has my main two channel system hooked up to it with my integrated amp, dac, and mac mini and renderer. After changing it to the Duelund and with a homerun to each receptacle (also NCF’s) I noticed a much more balanced sound. I would say the tone was just a bit more relaxed but welcomed and appreciated. All in all I’m glad I decided to do this and it only cost me about $65 in wire from Parts Connexion. Looking forward to seeing how things go once the wire gets settled in but so far very happy.