Best deal on unterminated bulk silver speaker cable for budget audiophiles

Anyone know who has the best deal on silver speaker cable at the moment? I heard Clear day cable was very good, but the owner is not producing any cable at the moment. (The price on those was still a bit out of my range, anyway). I am probably not wanting to spend over $200 total for a 15 foot pair. Is this even realistic? Not adverse from buying from other countries...

Thanks
bstatmeister
Move the amps closer to the speakers.
You can buy less costly microphone cable from the pro dealers which is likely the same as was used during the recording 😁.
Skin effect also affects the audio range. Use separate insulated strands of AWG #27 or thinner. 
Try navships on e-bay.  He specializes in many different gauge silver plated copper wire, very high quality mil spec.  Used on Navy ships and NASA.  I’ve purchased a number of his products and find them excellent.  Multi strand with each strand silver plated.  Have rebuilt a few amps with his wire and to my ear compares well to pure silver wire.  I think his thickest gauge is 12, but the prices are so favorable I’ve doubled them up making a braid for speaker cables.  
The SC-5 ePlus Cryo Treated Speaker Cable from Audio Art Cable would be the one you want 8ft for $950.00 plus what ever type of connector for an extra $50.00 to $100.00 dollars.