VAS (Steven Leung) cartridge repair/retipping service?

Any experience with or opinions about VAS/Steven Leung repair/retipping service?  Not for VAS cartridge.

Thanks!
frogman
Yes - I sent him a Linn Kandid and he did a kick-ass job. The Kandid is tricky - it has to have just the right suspension work to align the coils and magnets at the exactly specified tracking force, and also uses a 3-point mounting scheme, where the stylus overhang must also be exactly right. His experience with Lyra cartridges suggested he might be a fine choice. 
Well, Steven got it as perfect as my eyes and Feickert protractor can determine. He made sure to send detailed before, during, and after photos in order to prove the necessity, thoroughness, and precision of the work. And he did all that at a very reasonable price - in fact, he held to his original repair cost estimate even after he found an entire cantilever replacement was required in addition to the quoted work. Personally, I won't hesitate to use him again - which is great since I have a customized, medium compliance, low output Van den Hul Frog that has a worn stylus. I believe you can use his service with confidence. I certainly will again. 
Before Christmas, I was referred to Steve from Vinh Vu, Gingko audio, I came into a Dynavector XV-1s with little history and a bent cantilever. Wasn't sure what I was in for. Steve promptly looked at it and emailed the following day "its fixed, and ready to go." He fixed the suspension, inspected everything, polished it up and mailed it back well packaged. His price was extremely reasonable. Now I have him building me a mono MC.
Sounds like an excellent resource that needs adding to my contacts.
Thx everyone