Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
david_ten, yes, that would be fascinating, as the combo is superb even without the Schroeder Method. With it, I presume the results could be very disturbing for some extreme equipment manufacturers. 

I will contact Exogal about this. 

As per conversation between Jeff Haagnestad of Exogal and myself he is strongly against doubling the umbilical between the Exogal products. He went into several technical reasons why it would not be good, and so I will not recommend it. I do not typically dismiss manufacturers' recommendations on such things.

I have been using the Comet alone with the Schroeder method ICs into various amps with terrific success. I am currently running sonicTransporter i7 and Signature Rendu SE into Comet and direct to various amps. Superb! (These have been reviewed for Dagogo.com)

Right Doug....2 -1 meter pair (phono to preamp, silver disc player to preamp) and 1- 5 1/2 meter pair from preamp to amp. Still not broken in.....interesting the 1 cable that is oldest is phono to preamp.... phono sounds WAY better than CD. All balanced XLR cables
I suspect that the equipment used is playing a role. In the case of balanced connections, if the equipment does not support AES48 (the balanced line standard) that you will hear improvements along this line. If the equipment *does* support the standard I would not expect any difference.

Just for fun though, I'll try it in my system. Our preamps have dual outputs so no need for a Y adapter at that end anyway.
Atmosphere....kindly post your findings.....I have a balanced system, am using Doug's system with no Y connectors made by AudioSensibilies, and have experienced a great improvement from regular XLR's