Focal Scala Utopia vs Wilson Sasha?

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone has directly compared the Focal Scala to the Wilson Sasha? I have recently auditioned the Focal Scala a couple of times and whilst at first I was not quite satisfied , upon a second and more thorough listening I must say, I am seduced. Problem is, I have also loved Wilson speakers but, living in Australia- no one is getting the Sashas for another 2-3 months. Any suggestions?? Do I go with the Scalas now, or wait to audition the Wilson Sashas? Any thoughts would be helpful, thanks.
-Cameron.
camali
Well done Cameron, you're in for a treat. Report when you get them. Remember to give them a lot of break-in.

JB
Well...its been a while, and I'd like to say that I have had the Focal Scalas for a few weeks now and have broken them in quite a bit during this time...
I am discovering more of my collection daily...classical orchestral, jazz particularily...The best way I can describe them are, superb dynamic control but with no over-analytical annoyances that some high-end speakers have. I simply enjoy all that is displayed on them. Rock to jazz to pop all sounds musical and lifelike. Yes, they should at this price level but other speakers at this level dont all produce such listenable results. I wont be searching for an alternative anytime soon...
Why is Scala the winner? What are the pros of the Scala that make you say that? What type of music do you listen to and what attributes of speakers do you value?

In my opinion it's all about tradeoffs; I've yet to hear a speaker that does everything (that I value) well.