Tube Rolling with the Line Magnetic 518 IA

I recently took delivery of the fine Line Magnetic 518 IA. This is an excellent integrated except it comes with basic inexpensive tubes. I'm lloking to hear from those who have done any tube rolling with this amp and what combination turned out to be the most musical sounding. Also interested in how many hours it took to break in this amplifier.
frontier1
Hey tnut....did you ever get the Psvane 845WE tubes?  I also have the LM5181 and am now wanting to try some new 845s. And do you think the Psvane 845T II would be a worthy upgrade? Or better value ($400 vs $700)?  Thanks......
@willmacc,  I don't have this amp.  I have a Primaluna Dialogue HP integrated and have tried the Tung Sol 7581A reissue.  I highly recommend them.  I've rolled KT150s, KT88s, EL34s and the 7581as.  The Tung Sol 7581a  is my favorite.  I like the 150s, 88s, and 34s too--each for their own qualities. But my all around choice is the 7581a.
Hello
By now I have PSvane Acme 845 tubes in the LM518ia.
Driven by NOS Tesla KT88 with white socket.
NOS Genalex Gold Lion U52 rectifier and Siemens E83CC triple mica.
When watching movies the sound comes out of the movie, goes deep into the movie and makes a sonic 3D scenario which is amazing.
I wonder if anyone have tried NOS EL37 as drivers for the 845s?
Or even NOS 7581a GE or similar?