Koetsu Blue Lace Onyx vs. Coralstone

wondering if anyone has had the opportunity to compare these 2 cartridges?

would also like to know if anyone feels the "diamond cantilever" to be a worthwhile upgrade?!

any insights appreciated...
11flat6
@mulveling 

An update. I tried to run my phono without SUT's, and my gain was just high enough. Just a little hiss, inaudible from 2 feet. More dynamic, sweeter, fuller. Nothing against the LL, just a different sound, which I think that I prefer.

Current loading is 200 to 1000 ohms (polyphony and piano respectively).
My vinyl playback system has recently received a major uplift, from a loaned Thomas Mayer D3a phono amp. While the system has always been satisfactory but it never achieved the true high end standard I strive for, not even matching my digital playback at times. This was quite frustrating in view of the rather costly front end I invested. I had suspected the limitation lies at the phono amp but never found one that blows me away, until a week ago someone loaned me a Thomas Mayer phono. The improvements are simply jaw dropping, I can only now appreciate the strength of the Koetsu + Kuzbass 4 Points + TW Black Night combination.  Anyone with a high end front end should give this phono a try.

I was looking everywhere to find any information about those

Ikeda's ''cantileverless'' series 9 cartridges but without any

succes. But I obviously overlooked this short sentence by

''our'' Syntax: ''Ótherwise I use my cantileverless Ikeda system''

(12-30-2014 sic!). This means instead of Blue Lace Onyx or

Coralstone. No wonder I always felt to be member of this

so called ''German group'' . That is to say in good company (grin).

I'll add my $0.02 to this thread. I've had a Koetsu Urshi Sky Blue for a few years now. I have been using it with an Ikeda IT 407 tonearm and an updated (electronically) SP-10 MK II in a Vinylista plinth. Nice sound but somewhat dull. Handily beat by my SME 30/2 and Graham Phantom II tonearm with Dynavector XX2 cartridge. UNTIL - I put the IT 407 and Koetsu into an SME 30/12 turntable! No other change. It is like a totally different cartridge (and tonearm?). Amazing. The Koetsu is sublime. I'm will move up to something like the Coralstone eventually.