Why don't all phono preamps include a rumble filter?

In my system, the use of a rumble filter is mandatory (I notice no degradation of sonics when I engage the rumble filter).  I'm thinking of upgrading my phono preamp and would like to choose one that has this as an optional feature.  However, it appears that most manufacturers of phono preamps do not include this.  Why not?  Does the use of a rumble filter degrade the sound of a phono preamp?
louisl
By the way, if you don’t like the idea of an extra pair of ICs in order to incorporate the KAB filter, you could hard solder the device in-line with your preferred phono ICs. That would satisfy even a purit zealot.
@lewm 
sorry, don't mean to sound as if I'm arguing.  It's a New Year, and I have too much to be thankful for!
My TT is very well isolated.  I can literally do jumping jacks directly in front of my TT, without affecting the tonearm while it is playing a record.  So, no problem with foot falls.  I believe the problem is acoustic feedback (volume low....... no rumble, turn the volume up....rumble).
You bring up a great point about the matching of my Cartridge and tonearm.  I will check on this!  That may be the problem.  Thanks for that suggestion!
Bottom line, like you,  I would like to identify the source of the rumble, and correct it, rather then use the KAB filter (however, I really hear no drawbacks when using it).
Hope your having a Happy New Year, and again thanks for your input!
@dwette 
Happy New Year!
when I engage my KAB (in my tape loop), I hear absolutely no degradation in sonics, so, as you say, I guess it is system dependent.  So, what was the root cause of your problem with rumble, and how did you correct it?
Thanks!
"Rumble" is a misnomer since low frequency noise can also be caused by pinch warps or a wavey surface on an LP.  Such defects are exacerbated by a non-ideal tonearm mass/cartridge compliance mismatch.  You can visually see this sort of problem by looking at the woofer cones flutter while a record is playing.  This is a good reason for such a filter which typically engages below 20Hz.
@louisl
Other than getting my turntable properly isolated: I use a Solidsteel WS-5 wall bracket with 3" end-grain maple block. The turntable (Clearaudio Ovation) sits on that. I have changed the OEM feet to a set of Harmonic Resolution Systems (HRS) Nimbus pucks (I have also tried isoAcoustics Gaia and Orea feet...they all work).

As explained in my post above, the real source of rumble was the Clearaudio Magnify tonearm I had...the magnetic bearings were the issue. I changed to a Clearaudio Universal arm with mechanical bearings. Problem solved completely. My KAB sits in a drawer. It isn’t necessary. Fixing the root cause is still the best way to solve problems.

Likewise, Happy New Year to you and everyone else.