Soundsmith Progression: MIMC Star > Sussurro Mk II

Hey Folks--the discount now available on the Sussurro Mk II has me considering the jump from the MIMC Star. Has anyone made the leap and/or done a direct comparison in their own system and, if so, how would you characterize the difference in performance? Thanks for your input.
dodgealum
I just received my Sussurro and it sounds great out of the box. Tracking at 1.85 and experimenting between 470 and 1k loading. 1k sounds more lively, and 470 more even keel. Too soon to judge these settings as it should settle in more before giving judgment. Noticed that 150-180 gram lp’s sound fulller while 200 gram sound a little less lively. It could be that the Sussurro is very sensitive to VTA. I have it mounted on a SME V arm with Aesthetix IO signature phono amp and transrotor Apollon turntable.
going from a Benz LPs and as stated out of the box, this cartridge nails it. Holographic soundstage to die for. What is everyone else loading their cartridge with? Enjoy
Got this a few weeks ago but won't be able to mount on FR64S until arm comes back from rebuild at Ikeda/Japan. Will be mounted to freshly acquired Technics SL1000 MK3.
Would love to read more!
@audioquest4life ,

Although your explanation of your experience was short...it had enough realism to make me want to hear mine even more. Good luck!
I load my Paua at 470. I moved up from the Mimc (non star first version) and I’m quite pleased. Does everything I liked about the mimc up a few notches. 

Peter recommenced I go worh the Paua over the new star version and the sussoro given I wanted to retain some warmth in the sound. 

Would love to hear the new Hyperion one day. 
Congrats on the sussero, looking forward to hearing your impressions.

And if you don’t mind, I’d like to know any thoughts on the Star vs sussero etc since I have a star on the way. From the reviews I’ve read it’s a full, organic, and dynamic cart and not at all bright (though PL has been quoted saying it’s less warm than some others). Any thoughts on diminishing returns as you go up the line would be great.