Recommendations for an MC cart on Audiogon

I’d appreciate any input on MC carts here for sale at $850 (MAX) or below. Reading the info put out here, it’s seems only CONUS purchases can really be safe. So, I’m sticking with that. I received a George Warren tt (never letting go of) with a Moth Rega 250 (upgrading in ~6 mos) & Denon AVR 4806 (upgrading in 12-18 mos). I got suggestions recently but, the cart purchase fell thru & now the choices are different. I like things just a little tad bright.  Read a lot of carts are “mellow”, “smooth” & “silky deep” so, really looking for that.  Used is great bang for my buck & this is a safe site. People seem universally leary of eBay. No... do this instead of cart feedback plz.

thanks as always for your knowledge.
tochsii
FWIW, I have been using the Ortophone M2 Black for the past 9 months and find it quite pleasing. A fine cartridge that can and does compete with many more costly Mc's. 
Let's have a reset on this:

From the OP: input on MC carts here for sale at $850 (MAX) or below.

Suggestion:  Dynavector Karat 17D3 on Audiogon listed by Aris Audio 
Thanks everyone. From a comment here, Aris & a pm it’s seems the 17D3 can be very a finicky install because of the short Cantilever. The pm said even though the next upgrade is my ta (6-10 mos) my Rega RB 250 may not work well (bc short cantilever) & I may have it in the box till I upgrade my ta.
Thoughts on that?

Thoughts on US Audio Mart? Obviously, I’m reading feedback.  Seems like a lot of people have 2 or 3 sales or somehow use their eBay rating.

Ok, would I be making a more solid long term investment in my system if I could swing ~$1200? What would I look at?

Finally, I never would have thought it but, I’ve seen a lot of comments on different threads really endorsing eBay purchases.  Thoughts?

You’re all very kind to share your knowledge & help in my education.
When you bought the Sumiko cartridge seller’s feedback does not help much, you have received defective cartridge and not even get a quick refund?

When you see many feedbacks you’re dealing with professional sellers. Even those cheaters who sells grey market product with fake serial numbers have all positive feedbacks.

The low feedback score does not mean something bad, it means that the seller is not a professional seller/dealer, but most likely an audiophile like all of us.

Only Negative feedback is the alert, but some buyers are dishonest too, especially on ebay. It’s better to check why negative feedback left.

US Audio Mart and UK Audio Mart are great sources! They do not charge for listing or even for sales. It’s free. I'm happy to list my spare cartridges on UKaudioMart.com Normally the best prices are there! Ebay charge sales fee, audiogon charge listing fee (which is crazy) even if the item is unsold they do charge listing fee.

If you have a bigger budget and you like things a little bright, this is a good deal. Not my listing and no affiliation.

https://www.audiogon.com/listings/lis99g8c-lyra-delos-new-cartridges