Low Hours Phono Cartridges?

I am wondering why every phono cartridge advertised for sale has low hours? Don't any of you guys actually listen to music?
drumarty
"lawyer living in the US. He said 30 hours and I believed him"  

I have always been leery of " very low hour Cartridges" . The reasons, no way to verify it and secondly no way of knowing it was set up properly either. The real news here is someone actually believed a Lawyer, a Lawyer selling a "low hour cart" ,..... for many that's a postman always rings twice scenario for cautious skepticism  ........... 
I have a note pad next to me while listening.  Each lp side gets a check mark to track usage.  Each side is 20 minutes or so, pretty easy really to track. 
For expensive used cartridges being sold by someone I don’t “know”, I’d ask the seller to send it to SS for a formal evaluation prior to purchase, at my expense. Both parties derive a benefit from that. 
I've bought a few used cartridges here with good results. That is reason enough for me to consider buying used again. My criteria is under 100 hours, shooting for 75 hours or less. It's pretty hard to lie about a cart with that little use. They do come around every so often. When I see a cart advertised at 200 hours or more I will always double that to get a realistic number. 
If you use this method, along with Ekobesky's comments above, I think you'll be OK.