New $24,000 inter-connect

I just saw a new Audiogon listing for a $24,000 inter-connect by Matthew Bond (Tara Labs). How many ya gonna order?
128x128bdp24
"Here’s why the Koenigsegg Agera RS1 is worth $10 million."
It appears that the number assigned to a semantic trick "worth" is presenter’s opinion and not actual price of the car ("It cost the owner $4 000 000", or something like that). In that same manner, that particular car is worth about $30 000. I could now go on and explain why I think so, and be as correct as anyone who thinks of some different number, but will not waste time.
"...people that comment on things with which they have no experience are called fools."
In fact, many people who comment without experience are called "visionaries". Some of them make progress possible by thinking in advance and not wasting time and effort with trial and error.

At the same time, one could debate what people who cannot conclude anything without first having experience with it should be called.
O.K. fair enough. I didnt think that I had to spell this out but I guess it is necessary. I havent heard these interconnects so I will not comment on them directly, which is as it should be. When I think of the best cables I do not include the usual players like: MIT, Transparent, Synergistic, Tara, Kimber, Audioquest or pretty much most of the cable manufacturers that advertise or get reviews. All told the retail cost of my cables for my entire system is probably around 9K and the retail of my entire system is about 85K.  

I am not going to try to convince anyone on this forum that they should buy a 22K interconnect or that this interconnect is worth this amount of money. What I do know is that I have heard major differences in cables and in some cases have heard cables that sell for a few thousand dollars that soundly trounced cables from some of the above that cost over 10K. I think the key here is that I hear differences and I will not discount the possibility that a 22K cable will sound better than a 12K cable. To ascribe a limit to what a component should cost is truly a fool's errand and I cant possibly guess what would be the motivation to make such a judgement. Worse still is when you visionaries decide that people who overspend on such items do so out of some weakness or deficiency.

@jsautter

Passenger?
Well since I've been an audiophile, or at least a well engaged enthusiast, for about 40 years now and I was, until the closing of their US factories, a master machinist and field tech for one of the largest electronics and apparatus manufactures in the world; as well, have managed construction crews and owned and operating three successful small businesses - not quite sure what, in your mind, might qualify me as a passenger, but have at it.
I do, in fact, know a good deal about cords and cables and am pretty good at separating fact from fallacy....Jim
Cable threads provide more entertainment than any others in the forum. 

Pass the popcorn..........