Integrated amplifier search

I’m currently using a Parasound Halo Integrated.  The rest of my system consists of Clearwave Definition Be loudspeakers, VPI Traveler turntable, and Parasound T3 tuner.  Most of my critical listening is done from my iPhone into the DAC of the Parasound.

i very much enjoy the Integrated, but I’m curious if there is something in a smaller package that offers the same functionality and quality as the Parasound.  For a while, I looked carefully at the Peachtree Nova 150.  It’s intriguing, but I’m concerned I won’t maintain the level of sound quality I have now. 

Any thoughts on other Integrateds I should consider?
s7horton
Speaking of Peachtree, they just came out with a new 500 watt integrated.  It has the new ESS 9028 PRO DAC built in.  I believe the Nova 300 and 150 have the older 9018s. 
@s7horton

If you’re lucky you can find a used Naim Uniti Nova in used markets. You should demo the Naim Uniti Nova with your speakers and cables. You can probably bring your speakers with you to the store to audition the Naim Nova with. 
Dare I mention the (gasp) Sony TA-A1ES? Paid $1200 for a demo. It has a sweet class A sound, solid engineering, weighs 37.5 pounds, and comes from a company with deep pockets. Look at the speaker terminals and note they are about as good as it gets. I bet that a lot of "audiophiles" would choose it if they were blindfolded.
I've heard the Sony TA-A1ES and it is good for its price point but it isn't on the same level as the Naim Uniti Nova in terms of sound quality and musicality.