I lost an m7 set screw. What do I do?

M7 set screws are impossible to find in hardware stores. So instead of paying out the wazoo for a single screw online, is like to find another way to safely hook up the power cable on my amp. (I found an m7 bolt in lowesb afraid it'll arc and cause a fire if I use that)

Is there a way to solder this 4 gauge wire to the amp?

Its for a class D monoblock subwoofer amplifier in my car.
thirdeyethirdear
Once again I'll point to McMaster-Carr. See my link above. Pretty much every kind of set screw. You should be able to get precisely what you need. No rigging, no fab work.  Their shipping is often alarmingly fast. Ordered a couple of trinkets from them one night, paid regular shipping, it was on my porch at noon the next day.
Thanks for recommending McMaster, they have every set screw imaginable... Except for m7. The ones I made are perfect. Quarter inch, with a flat head top. If I could post pics on this forum, I would show you what I did. I made a few (just in case I lose another one). I'm all set. Installing the rest of the wiring this afternoon.
I'm amazed they didn't have the m7. But, if you are the DIY type (and I am) there is nothing better than solving the problem yourself.